Friday 21 October 2011

A quiet, lazy weekend with my little ballerina's!

We haven't done much of anything this weekend, I have been sick this week (again), so we have all been taking it easy. I'm really lucky  my husband had the week from work to take care of me,(not the most exciting way to spend his holiday!) He did get lots done outside for me, planted my magnolia tree, planted more veggies, some courgette plants (from my lovely friend Emma) just about finished making a wooden play kitchen for the girls for Christmas, and started a gorgeous brick surround around my back garden, looks great! This morning I treated him and the girls to french toast with bacon and banana (for putting up with me for the week!) These are a few picture of my little ones dancing round the house this morning, I think the maple syrup hyped them up!...

1 comment:

  1. What a divine weekend brekky that is..one of our favourites :)

    It's great that you were able to get so much rest while feeling under the weather and that your hubby was able to get so much done.

    x

    ReplyDelete